Repeat prescriptions are available from your doctor if you are on regular medication. You should allow two working days for your prescription to be processed by the surgery, so please allow sufficient time when ordering repeat medication.
In order to prevent mistakes repeat prescriptions are not accepted over the telephone.
If you run out of medication while we are closed, please contact your usual pharmacy. Do not contact the Out of Hours service which is for emergency/urgent care only.
If you have any queries or concerns about your medication please contact the surgery to arrange an appointment to discuss these with your GP.
You can order repeat prescriptions by either:
- Delivering a repeat prescription slip or written request to the surgery by hand or post.
- By registering at the surgery to order your prescription on-line via the link at the top of this page
- Asking a local chemist to order repeat prescriptions on your behalf, remembering this may take longer than two working days.
- By registering with Pharmacy2U to deliver your medication by mail – click on link for further information http://www.pharmacy2u.co.uk/register
- Emailing a repeat prescription request to firstname.lastname@example.org (We will send an acknowledgement of your request by email). Please include on the email your name, date of birth, the items you require as detailed on your repeat list including the dose and quantity, to assist us in issuing the correct items.
- Faxing a request to (01929) 550703, giving your name, date of birth, the items you require as detailed on your repeat list including the dose and quantity, to assist us in issuing the correct items.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.