Streche Road, Wareham, BH20 4PG
Telephone: 01929 553444
Vacancy: Clinical Pharmacist Vacancy: Medical Receptionist 15 hours per week Dorset’s Spring 2023 COVID-19 Vaccination Campaign RUOK? Mental Health support for young people in Dorset Lewis Manning Day Hospice at Swanage and Wareham Rugby Club Dr Mark Williams Use the right service Information for parents re coughs, colds and sore throats Poole and Bournemouth Hospital NEW Outpatient Portal Premises Update
Calls to the surgery are recorded and processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and the Data Protection Act 2018, calls are recorded for monitoring, training and dispute resolution purposes.
The purpose of call recording is to provide an exact record of the call which will:
• Protect the interests of both parties;
• Help improve Practice performance and best practice;
• Help protect Practice staff from abusive or nuisance calls;
• Establish the facts in the event of a complaint either by a patient or a member of staff and so assist in resolving it;
• Establish the facts and assist in the resolution of any medico-legal claims made against the practice or it clinicians;
• A call recording may also be used as evidence in the event that an employee’s telephone conduct is deemed unacceptable. In this situation the recording will be made available to the employee’s manager, to be investigated as per the Practice Disciplinary Policy
For further information please contact the surgery.