Wareham Surgery

Streche Road, Wareham, BH20 4PG

Current time is 16:24 - We're open


Telephone: 01929 553444

Out of Hours: 111

Non-NHS Services

Private fees will be charged according to the British Medical Association recommendations that apply at the time for services such as the following: Private sickness certificates, private health insurance claim forms (e.g. BUPA,PPP), driving medicals, school fees insurance, fitness for occupation, travel or sporting activities, solicitors reports, travel medical forms, etc. Please click here to download the form which is necessary for all requests. Please enquire at the reception desk regarding the appropriate fees, or click here and please provide a stamped addressed envelope if you wish the forms to be posted to you on completion. We require payment before you receive your form.  Please note we no longer take payment by credit card.

Please note: with effect from 01 August 2019 payment up-front will be required for non-NHS services.

Please give as much notice as possible if you wish to book an appointment for a private medical examination. We will require the forms prior to arranging an appointment.

We regret we are unable to provide appointments for private HGV/driving medicals.  Please click on the link for an alternative local provider of this service.

Please note, identity verification is no longer done at this practice.

COP3 assessment of capacity

We do not routinely carry out COP3 assessments. Your request will be passed to the GP who will consider whether they are in a position to complete the form or will advise the person best placed to do so.